A bathtub is the key element of every washroom. Contemporary market offers diversity of models that vary on dimensions, shape, material and some other parameters. Usually customers select the ones that match interior and personal demands. Moreover bathtubs should be convenient otherwise it will be impossible to relax after hard working day.
But nevertheless in course of time their surface is being covered by scratches and stains. They become dingy and need replacement.
Purchasing the new bathtub is extremely expensive and is connected with a real chaos in an apartment. Fortunately there may be offered better decision like bathtub restoration. It will obtain perfectly new look.
The process of restoration is being provided in several stages:
1. Foremost it is necessary to remove thoroughly the previous paintwork and get a bathtub ideally polished. Professionals use special equipment for this stage.
2. Then it is washed up by specialized agents.
Our bathtub becomes perfectly clean and shining. It looks like a new one but there are visible scratches and damages on its surface.
3. Professionals use filling material to hide all damages.
wait for material drying, install a fan for not allowing the odor to interfere the working process
and use sandpaper for polishing the surface
4. The last preparatory step is bathtub priming. All other surfaces are recommended to be covered by a special film.
5. Finally, we use special paint that is water- and small scratches-resistant.
Complete drying takes about 10-12 hours and you get brand new bathtub that is hardly distinguished from the just purchased one.
The serving term of a bathtub is rather durable. Its surface may stay shining for about 10 years or even more in case of appropriate care.